Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I am 62 years old and Polar. I was fired for ( communicating…

Customer Question
I am 62 years...

I am 62 years old and Bi Polar. I was fired for ( communicating ) a threat to the GROCERY Mgr on 02/28/2018 and was not allowed to tell my side of what happened.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

N.c.

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

Full time

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

The gro. mgr and the store mgr used to work with me at food lion 20 + years ago

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Employment Law
3/13/2018
Employment Lawyer: Marsha411JD, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
Marsha411JD, Lawyer

Thank you for your post. Can you please tell me what your legal question is? Also, are you in a union?