Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

My lawyer is dropping me,is that mean my case against my…

Customer Question
My lawyer is dropping...

My lawyer is dropping me,is that mean my case against my employer dropped too

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Illinois my employer fired me,so I sued them owner of the case and tomorrow my lawyer dropping me planning to go because he just discussing him not assigned to me do I loose my case against my employer

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

No union I got fired

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Tomorrow at*****

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Employment Law
3/12/2018
Employment Lawyer: Patrick, Esq., Lawyer replied 4 months ago
Patrick, Esq.

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to answer your question.

Being dropped by your lawyer does not mean that you lose your case or that your case is dismissed. It just means that your lawyer is no longer the one representing you. You can either represent yourself or retain a new attorney. If there is anything else I can do for you, just let me know. It's my pleasure...