Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I have adhd and considering to disclose it to my boss.

I have adhd and...

I have adhd and considering to disclose it to my boss. Should I ?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Bc

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Just that

3/12/2018
Infolawyer, Lawyer
Do you need accommodation at work?
Can understanding be qualified as accommodation ? My main chalagne is described in the link below
https://www.verywellmind.com/writing-and-adhd-20821
if you get an automatic phone call request, you can accept it and a phone based law expert will handle. if you prefer to proceed by chat with me, just reply to the chat. some customers choose both, but the choice is yours! ThanksCompany cannot discriminate or retaliate.You may disclose if you think it will make the environment for you better.Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
Infolawyer, Lawyer
Joycelaw
Joycelaw, Attorney
Phone call session started
No, I would prefer to have a deeper conversation on the topic and ask some additional questions. Could someone please call me
Sure. Someone will call.
Additional link
https://www.quora.com/Are-there-engineers-diagnosed-with-ADD-ADHD-who-work-at-companies-like-Google-Facebook-Amazon-LinkedIn-and-Microsoft
Ok.