Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I can see the case for firing built against me, I need legal…

Customer Question
I can see the...

I can see the case for firing built against me, I need legal advice before late

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you documented this or discussed it with HR?

Not yet, I still have access to my workplace and documents. What do I need to secure in case they kick me out?

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

At will Full time

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I want amicable resolution, company is a good one.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Employment Law
3/11/2018
Employment Lawyer: socrateaser, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
socrateaser, Lawyer

In which state jurisdiction are you employed?

Utah

Okay, thanks.

I'll reopen the question for someone who's licensed in your jurisdiction. Good luck and thanks for using Justanswer!

Please, cancel all transactions. I got nothing so far for my money.
My card declined telephone call payment. Please, contact me by email.