Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I was just contacted by director of my site social services…

Customer Question
I was just contacted...

I was just contacted by director of my site social services home that I was under investigation by o I g for say a individual smelled like shit and 2 staff heard it I agree the word was used but not by me what will they ask me as the staff that was said to have done this

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you documented this or discussed it with HR?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

I'm full time and in union but just found out tonight that this was happen

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Employment Law
Answered in 1 day by:
3/11/2018
Employment Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 5 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am so sorry to read about your difficulties.

Kindly note that I just came across your post. I do not have control over the question list or the promises made to you by the site as to the response time. I am just a site user just like you. Nonetheless, I apologize for the delay in response to your post.

Kindly give me a few minutes to prepare my response.

Thank you for your patience.

If you receive a phone call offer, kindly disregard the offer. The offer is being made to you automatically by the site and not by me. Also, I do not participate in the phone call program.

I am sorry, but I do not understand your question.

Kindly review, edit, and resubmit.

Thank you for your cooperation.