Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

After being fired, i complained to State FEPA and it is

Customer Question
about 2 years. I am...
After being fired, i complained to State FEPA and it is about 2 years. I am sure FEPA is going to rubber stamp employers version and leave out my explanation for retaliation. I signed a severance agreement after my termination (about 2 years ago). Employer sent a notice at that time to withdraw my complaint or they will sue. FEPA also pressured me to withdraw my complaint and twice sent withdrawal form. I did not. I complained to EEOC and they have trageted my complaint for Substantial Weight Review. What will EEOC do?
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Employment Law
Answered in 1 day by:
3/11/2018
Employment Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Attorney replied 1 month ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is for general information for educational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Communicating with an expert on this site does not establish an attorney-client relationship. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the site - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well.

.

Give me just a moment to review what you've written.

The EEOC will evaluate the information you give them and determine whether to award you a "right to sue" letter.

Tina, Lawyer