Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I am on social security disability imthinking of having a…

hi i am on social...
hi i am on social security disability imthinking of having a business liscence who do i have to notify requirements
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
hi i am on social security disability since 1998 thinking of being self employed so i will be having a business liscence who do i have to notify im sure there is requirements by law
Answered in 1 day by:
3/11/2018
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This is Phillipsesq. Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Kindly note that I just came across your post. I do not have control over the question list or the promises made to you by the site as to the response time. I am just a site user just like you. Nonetheless, I apologize for the delay in response to your post.

Kindly give me a few minutes to prepare my response.

Thank you for your patience.

If you receive a phone call offer, kindly disregard the offer. The offer is being made to you automatically by the site and not by me. Also, I do not participate in the phone call program.

Response: You need to notify Social Security Administration. You contact the local office, or call the 800# (1-***-***-****)

For more information on reporting requirements, click here and here.

https://www.ssa.gov/disability/Documents/T2%20Reporting%20%20Disability%20doc%20final.pdf

https://www.ssa.gov/pubs/EN-05-10095.pdf

Goodluck with your venture,

<p style="margin-top:2.5pt;margin-right:0in;margin-bottom:2.5pt;margin-left:
0in;line-height:12.5pt">A 5-star positive rating to my response is appreciated so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for giving a positive rating. However, that is how I get paid for answering questions on this site. <p style="margin-top:2.5pt;margin-right:0in;margin-bottom:2.5pt;margin-left:
0in;line-height:12.5pt">

Thank you for your cooperation.

Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thanks
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law