Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I am working with a non profit and have a concern about

I am working with...

I am working with a non profit and have a concern about their board and committee slating process that I would like to challenge - I would like to hire a lawyer to review my demand letter to this not for profit

Lawyer's Assistant: Can you tell me where the nonprofit is registered?

Arizona

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No I have a verbal meeting scheduled with some board members this upcoming Friday that I would like to have this letter reviewed by

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I would like to know how much the rate is and yes i would like to send their current procedure

3/9/2018

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

We cannot actually represent anyone from this site, it is forbidden by state laws. We can review your letter and the bylaws and make suggestions if required and we can send you an offer for that premium service upon us seeing the letter and bylaws that you are objecting to, because it is based on the time it will take us for the review.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Ok I will send the letter and their bylaws. How do I get those documents to you and when can I expect a response by
Phone call session started

Since you jumped the gun because of the site's pop ups, for which I apologize as they are confusing, we will do the document review for what you have paid already.

Please use the toolbar link to upload links to the documents and I will get back to you with a response as soon as I can.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
i push the add files and nothing happens

Then send them to***@******.***

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
sent

All further replies will be via email. Thank you.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
1. The slate of available BOD positions was handed out at the January EVWL meeting. But a slate of available project chairs positions was not made available.
2. What if they never followed their slating process can you add that to the letter.

Thank you for your reply.

You can state that they did not follow the slating process in the bylaws by making the committees available before the meeting, but that does not change the actual decision they made.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
they are willing to meet with me. shall i meet with them or just let it go. i think they are going to stick to their guns

I think you need to meet with them to clear the air, whether they change their minds or not. Keep everything professional, no name calling or even finger pointing.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
ok thanks

Thank you.

Law Educator, Esq., Attorney