Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

The place I work was recently sold to new owners. I worked…

The place I work...

The place I work was recently sold to new owners. I worked there 3 1/2 years so far. The new owners are now forcing all employees into a group employment picture or they lose the job. Is that legal

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Nebraska

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Unknown

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/9/2018
Infolawyer, Lawyer
it is legal. It is not discriminatory and if you have legitimate privacy issues you may voice them and ask to be excused but employer has right to insist although many will exclude for good reason.Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
acceptable
Good luck! Please select the 5 star (*****) rating on your page for the answer. That’s how I get paid by the site. Much appreciated!
Infolawyer, Lawyer