Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I am having a horrific experience with Amazon right now

I am having a...

I am having a horrific experience with Amazon right now because of an In Home Computer Repair Service I had ordered and an undocumented immigrants from Russia with no Social Security Card,No Green Card,No Qualified Training as a Computer Tech and he is here only one year on a temp visa from Russia, he does not read English! He did not have a legal Driver’s Liscense but was given my personal information about my home address and allowed to come into my home with no legal documents for being allowed to work in this country and he even admitted to all of this after fiddling around with our home computer for 2mhours and he said he didn’t have any type of background check or anything he was sleeping on a friend couch and laughing about getting a Amazon I’d Card with no legal documents and then AMZON Supervisors went into my personal Amazon account and made changes to my order history to make show this was canceled so I Could not file for a Happiness Gaurantee for the damages he did and for the needed repairs he was supposed to have done! These same Amazon Supervisors have continued to go in to my personal Amazon And make transactions appear from last year in 2017 which are all false and a lie! I have been trying for more than a month to get this settled with Amazon who has continued to do nothing about this breach of the law in so many ways and I had to get my own computer tech to fix the damages done by the Amazon sent Computer Tech which he wasn’t one at and 100 percent illegal to even work for any one in this country much less for Amazon and they have continued lie about all of this and I have it documented with their emails and I have recorded their conversations with me about this and after spending 1,550 dollars of my own money to fix these damages by the unacceptable unauthorized person they sent to my home they are still refusing to be responsible and accountable for their illegal activities and gaining access into my personal account

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

On my iPad

Lawyer's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I have received their most recent denial yesterday and I have everything documented that has happened with their Amazon In Home Computer Service and their supposed Happiness Gaurantee if they do not meet all of these specific issues And they have gained access into my personal Amazon Account on numerous times now trying to change the facts about what actually happened

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I am going to reply to this most recent denial with more of my documents about what their Amazon SUPERVISORS have done by Name with dates and the showing all of the emails of the false information they have planted into my personal Amazon Account and the audio of the recorded Amazon SUPERVISORS and the video of the Russian Temp Visa Of only one year coming into my gated and guarded neighborhood without any type of leagal phot I’d no Driver’s License and he admitted to my husband and myself that he was not a trained computer tech and he then asked for 20 dollars in cash for gas money and he smelled so bad and looked like a homeless man and he stole 4Gb of ram from my computer and ask to go outside for a cigarette and he was asked to leave several times by us because he couldn’t get our computer to even turn on because he had disconnected all of my computer’s connection and I was told to hire another computer technician on my own and Amazon would reimburse me and now they have offered me a 30 dollar credit on my Amazon account

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I am ready for a message about this ongoing situation with Amazon’s In Home Computer Tech Service?
3/9/2018

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

I have read everything you said above. You said Amazon offered to pay you for any repairs if you took it to someone else and they offered you a $30 credit, so what is your actual question for us about this issue?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
how is it legal for an Amazon supervisor to gain access into my Personal Amazon Account and change my Order history two days after the actual event took place so Amazon is now not responsible for the damages he did to my computer because she made my order history in my personal Amazon Account show that it was cancelled which of course is a lie and a fraudulent and I was also informed by another Amazon Home Service Supervisor after I had 3 different Amazon Supervisors not pay any attention to this illegal act and he called me and sent me a email to go ahead with my own computer tech and Amazon would reimburse me for everything which came to $1,555.00 and now they are only giving me a $30 dollar Amazon credit for the damages incurred by the unqualified Amazon Computer Tech and the entire Computer repairs that were needed that the Amazon Computer Tech was supposed to do? and the rest of the needed repairs this Amazon Comp of the Confirmed and Scheduled Computer Tech that did come into my home without meeting any of the specific requirements for being an Amazon provider and she then told me that since it no longer shows that I had

Thank you for your reply.

Amazon IS RESPONSIBLE and if they changed the order to manipulate evidence, not only are they liable for the damage that their tech did, but they are liable for what is called "spoliation of evidence" by changing their records. You can prove this tech came out and you have emails proving your order which will prove Amazon tried to hide the evidence.

So the amount of this suit is within your small claims limits, but because of the spoliation of evidence, you can seek punitive damages, which would mean you can sue for up to the maximum of your small claims court limit as punishment for them tampering with the evidence in addition to the $1555 actual damages they caused.

You do not need any attorney to go to small claims court.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.

Law Educator, Esq., Attorney