Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

Tell me your email address to send the employment contract…

Second opinion] Please tell me...
Second opinion] Please tell me your email address to send the employment contract and offer letter. In my opinion, the promised job title, Project Manager, and the promised 1-year employment were both missing in the contract.
3/9/2018
Ray, Employment lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question, conduct and prepare your response.

If you will positive rate 5 stars here and give me your email we can do this offline as per your request.

you can review the employment contract and offer letter. I will pay you the review fee. let me know your charge

Just accept offer, and then check your email.

Ray, Employment lawyer
Good morning! Did you get my email for your verification of the proposed questions to the employment agreement?

I did and responded to you privately,thanks

I your email reply. Thanks