Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

My boss says he didn't take out taxes but at 25 an hour I am…

Customer Question
My boss says he...

My boss says he didn't take out taxes but at 25 an hour I am getting 700.00 take home so money is being taken out but no w-2 and he told me he didn't pay the taxes what should I do

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Pa

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

Full time no union

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Employment Law
3/9/2018
Employment Lawyer: Infolawyer, Lawyer replied 1 month ago
Infolawyer, Lawyer
You can report to the IRS and labor board. let them investigate it and you can also demand pay stubs to see any deductions.A lawyer letter from a local lawyer can be effective in several ways. It can avoid costly litigation and help bring about a settlement. It also helps organize the claim and if it goes to court shows the judge you tried in good faith to resolve it!Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
Awaiting your reply, thank you!
Tina, Lawyer