Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I just bit down on a piece of cardboard in my salad from…

Customer Question
I just bit down...

I just bit down on a piece of cardboard in my salad from MCDonalds

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Delaware

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I called the store and told the manager. He told me to bring it back. I eat this salad OFTEN for lunch.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Just that I bit down on it and pulled it out of my mouth

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Employment Law
3/8/2018
Employment Lawyer: ScottyMacEsq, Lawyer replied 1 month ago
ScottyMacEsq, Lawyer

Thank you for using JustAnswer.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. What is your question?

Are you there?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
inam
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I am

Okay. Can you tell me what your question is?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I went to MCDonalds and purchased a salad and I bit down on a piece of cardboard.

Yes, I understand that portion of your issue. You have stated the underlying situation, but you have not asked a question yet. This site is called "JustAnswer" because we answer questions. Can you tell me what your question is?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I called the store and the manager told me to bring it back. I'm concerned because I don't know where the cardboard cane from.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Will a lawyer accept this case or should I just return the salad?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Sorry I didn't know I was paying $36 for you to tell me yes I should contact a lawyer.

Well, I wouldn't necessarily tell you that. But this is not a free advice site, so if you misunderstood the nature of this site please let me know and I can opt out of this question.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I just want to know what I can do if anything. If that a "just answer" question you can answer?
Tina, Lawyer