Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

Can the contact the judge his self with concerns about his…

Customer Question
Can the ward contact the...
Can the ward contact the judge his self with concerns about his guardian? With a certified letter.
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Employment Law
3/8/2018
Employment Lawyer: ScottyMacEsq, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
ScottyMacEsq, Lawyer

Thank you for using JustAnswer.

Yes, the ward can certainly contact the judge with concerns about the guardian. Now the judge may or may not read the letter, but there's no prohibition against the ward contacting the judge in such a situation.

Hope that clears things up a bit. If you have any other questions, please let me know. If not, and you have not yet, please rate my answer AND press the "submit" button, if applicable.

Please note that I don't get any credit for the time and effort that I spent on this answer unless and until you rate it positively (3 or more stars). Look for the stars on your screen (★★★★★). You may need to scroll left/right/up/down to see these stars, but note that the rating is what closes out this question, so it is necessary that you do so.

Thank you, ***** ***** luck to you!

Why is it, when I emailed the judge about lies the guardian made about me I was call ex-party to this case. I just wanted the judge to know I did not do these things said about me. The ward told the truth I was not at his home during a fall he told the court investigator his also in front of me, no one is listening to him. The guardian have said negative things about me to everyone,trying to make me to be a bad person! I only want to truth out there so the ward can have some rights restored back to him and maybe a new guardian is what he is seeking.

"Ex parte" communications means communications without counsel being present. Like I said above, you can certainly send a communication (to answer your question) but the judge doesn't have to read it. Now you can state in the communication that you sent a copy to the counsel or party of record (basically the person that receives communications from the court) so that it's not "ex parte".

Did you have any other questions before you rate this answer?

Are you there? Please note that I am still here, awaiting your response or rating... (please note that rating closes this question out, so if there's nothing else, please rate it so that I can assist other customers that are waiting for answers to their questions).

If you can't see the stars, you may need to scroll up / down / left / or right to see them. This is where you rate so that the question will close out.

Should I continue to await your response, or may I assist the other customers that are waiting?

Please assistant other.

Okay. Please rate this answer 3 stars or above on your screen, as that's what I'm waiting on. Thanks!

Can you see on your screen where you need to rate it? Note that you may need to press a "submit" button after clicking on the appropriate star rating. This is what I'm waiting on from you. Thanks!

Hello?

Again, I need you to rate this answer on your screen, please. Thanks!

Can you see the stars on your screen?

You requested me to answer your question, which I appreciate, but given that I answered your question and follow up question, I need you to rate my answer to give me credit for the time and effort in doing so and to close out this question.

Again, that's what I am waiting on from you.

Are you there?

My apologies, but I must assist the other customers that are waiting. If you have any other questions, please let me know. If not, and you have not yet, please rate my answer AND press the "submit" button, if applicable.

Again, you requested me to answer your question and I did so. And I've been with you over an hour today answering your question and waiting on a response or rating. I don't get any credit or pay for my time and answer unless and until you rate this answer. I need you to do that.

Please note that I don't get any credit for the time (over 1 HOUR) and effort that I spent on this answer unless and until you rate it positively (3 or more stars). Look for the stars on your screen (★★★★★). You may need to scroll left/right/up/down to see these stars, but note that the rating is what closes out this question, so it is necessary that you do so.

If you feel that I have gone above and beyond in this answer (my average answer is about 10 minutes) bonuses are greatly appreciated. Thank you, ***** ***** luck to you!

▼ RATING REQUIRED! ▼ Please don't forget to Rate my service positively. It's only after you rate that I am credited.

I see that you have not responded in some time. Please note that this question is still open until you rate it. I believe that I have answered your question, but if you have any other questions, please let me know. If not, and you have not yet, please rate my answer AND press the "submit" button, if applicable.