Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

May I speak to a person who speaks clearly regarding a

Customer Question
problem which has been going...
may I speak to a person who speaks clearly regarding a problem which has been going on for months?
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Employment Law
3/7/2018
Employment Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 1 month ago
Ely, Counselor at Law

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. There is no specific course of action is proposed and no attorney-client relationship or privilege formed within this conversation. (You may also be offered a phone call, but those don’t come from me and are offered by the website and you are under no obligation to accept.)

I am sorry to hear about this situation. Sure - please tell me what is happening?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I cannot believe this. I am 90 yrs old and not all that adept at such things and need to talk to some one w/o paying a fortune to do so.

As an expert, I am not in charge of billing - no expert is. We answer questions, only. The site sets the price. Please, go to www.justanswer.com/help or call 1-***-***-**** and customer service can help you with any billing questions you may have.

Once/if you are ready to come back here, simply reply and we can continue.

Tina, Lawyer