Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I am seeking someone to help me continue the process of the…

Customer Question
I am seeking someone...

I am seeking someone to help me continue the process of the court case I filed against a company who employ disable people and I am disable and was terminated because the company felt I was no longer disable. The federal court has accepted my case but I can not understand everything I need to know in order to complete the process.

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?

Virginia

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

It is a company that obtain federal contract to clean base facilities

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Employment Law
Answered in 6 days by:
3/14/2018
Employment Lawyer: Gina-Moderator, Moderator replied 3 months ago
Gina-Moderator
Gina-Moderator, Moderator
Hello:
I'm Gina, the moderator for this category. I'm so sorry that an Expert has
not connected with you yet. I wanted to reach out to see if you still needed
assistance with your question? Please use the reply box below to let me
know if you'd like to continue or cancel.
Thank you,
Gina~Moderator
Need help to complete the process of filing a federal claim. My claim has already been accepted by the courts
Employment Lawyer: Pheobe Clark, Lawyer replied 3 months ago
Pheobe Clark
Pheobe Clark, Lawyer
This is a service that provides guidance on legal issues. If you are seeking actual representation from a lawyer, you may want to reach out the the Virginia Bar Association for a free lawyer referral.
http://www.vsb.org/vlrs/This is the link to lawyer referral
Now if you receive a document that I need to further explain, just upload the document and I will be happy to answer questions about the document?