Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I've been accused of patient abuse neglect because I had to…

Customer Question
I've been accused of...

I've been accused of patient abuse neglect because I had to raise my voice for a screaming pt. to hear me and when he did hear me, he calmed down and complied. But I got reported for pt. abuse

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you documented this or discussed it with HR?

I am an agency nurse and my contract was cancelled. I did call HR and also reported that my life was threatened by ac0-worker two shifts before that and that I felt the staff wanted me gone

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

I am not union but their regular nurses are. I was full time agency

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I heard they said I left a pt. in urine while he was in seclusion but I have no idea what they are talking about.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Employment Law
Answered in 1 day by:
3/8/2018
Employment Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Attorney replied 4 months ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is for general information for educational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Communicating with an expert on this site does not establish an attorney-client relationship. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the site - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well.

What can I answer for you? I see what you've written but I don't see a question listed.

Hello? Do you still need a question answered?