Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

Need help remodel designer. Agreement with terms and time…

Customer Question
Need help remodel designer...

Need help remodel designer. Agreement with terms and time sheets to account for payments. She,s not providing. I've given $2500 no accounting, no agreement. Shame on me. Want to present these going forward

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

AZ

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Have written off 2500, probably have that much time/help from her. Can't continue for one penny mor in this unprofessional undefined manner. Figured I'd present the paperwork, modify if to agreement, or not.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Employment Law
3/6/2018
Employment Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 1 month ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today.

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. What specific questions did you have? I have an idea about your situation, but I don’t want to make any assumptions.

Tina, Lawyer