Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I have bipolar disorder My psychiatrist wrote me out to not…

I have bipolar disorder...

I have bipolar disorder My psychiatrist wrote me out to not do the duties they wanted on Fris and have reasonable accomadation.Not only did they ignore this they wound up firing me.Am I able to collect unemployment benefits because of this

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you documented this or discussed it with HR?

Yes my first time was verbally and than my psychiatrist wrote a letter

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

At will full time

I did
the firing took place right after can icollect unemployment in NJ because it was no fault of my own
why is it taking you so long
can you please let me know if you are still there
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/5/2018
Infolawyer, Lawyer
you can file for benefits. You also can consider seeking severance for discrimination.A lawyer letter from a local lawyer can be effective in several ways. It can avoid costly litigation and help bring about a settlement. It also helps organize the claim and if it goes to court shows the judge you tried in good faith to resolve it!By being prepared and pressing your claim, the other side should feel the pressure and consider the risk of losing and legal fees. That realization can help bring about a settlement!martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options.Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
thank you but will iget my unemployment benefits or will I be denied
You should get it! You did not resign. Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
Awaiting your reply, thank you!
thank you
Very welcome. Please select the 5 star (*****) rating on your page for the answer. That’s how I get credit by the site. Much appreciated!
Infolawyer, Lawyer