Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

Can the union help me to file for divorce between me and…

Good morning can the...

Good morning can the union help me to file for divorce between me and wife?

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you documented this or discussed it with HR?

Not yet

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

Full Time

3/2/2018
Infolawyer, Lawyer
Greetings! I am a legal expert on the site and am working on your question.Union membership normally does not cover it but you may have a legal service plan through union that offers it! No harm in asking the union rep.Otherwise, martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options.Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
Awaiting your reply, thank you!
Thanks! Please select the 5 star (*****) rating on your page for the answer. That’s how I get credit by the site. Much appreciated!
not yet can pay
The site is not free.
Thank you!!
I don't need the services at this time thanks
Got it, thanks.
Infolawyer, Lawyer