Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

My husband (64) being let go from job of 25 years in

Customer Question
My husband (64) being...

My husband (64) being let go from job of 25 years in sales-want to know if we can be sued for email I (his spouse plan on sending to his customers with explanation)

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Texas and company is based in California. Clients are in Texas, Arkansas, Oklahoma, New Mexico,

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

Full time

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Want two to three attorney opinions on letter I want to send

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Employment Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/10/2018
Employment Lawyer: LegalKnowledge, Attorney replied 6 months ago
LegalKnowledge, Attorney
Does he have any non compete or non solicitation agreement signed with them? What is the purpose of the email?