Employment Law

Employment Law Questions? Ask an Employment Lawyer.

Employment Law

I BELEIVE MY OFFICE HAS BECOME A HOSTILE WORK ENVIRONMENT,

Customer Question
I BELEIVE MY OFFICE...

I BELEIVE MY OFFICE HAS BECOME A HOSTILE WORK ENVIRONMENT

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

TEXAS

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

NO

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I WAS ACCUSED OF INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIOR AND DENIED DUE PROCESS

Submitted: 17 days ago.Category: Employment Law
2/6/2018
Employment Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 17 days ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Is this treatment towards you based only on your age/race/sex/disability/national origin?

Do you work for a government employer or union employer?

Are you an at will employee?

Can you tell us exactly what happened?

Tina, Lawyer