Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

Can I be road commitioner for my township if I was convicted…

Customer Question
Can I be road...

Can I be road commitioner for my township if I was convicted of a dui felony misdemener over ten years ago

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you documented this or discussed it with HR?

Whats hr

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

No, iam a retired highway construction worker

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Employment Law
1/16/2018
Employment Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 7 months ago
Nisha Jones

Good morning, I am an attorney expert with the JustAnswer website, and former Prosecutor for the State Attorney's Office. I have a near 100% customer satisfaction rate, and I'll be answering your questions today. Keep in mind this is for informational purposes only and we do not have an attorney-client relationship. Please allow me just a few minutes to review your question, thank you!

Employment Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 7 months ago

What state are you located in?

Employment Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 7 months ago

Hi, just checking in to see if you'd still like help getting your questions answered. Think of this more as a back and forth conversation. Let me know if you'd still like my assistance, thanks!