Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

CIVIL - EEOC - Discrimination, Retaliation, Wrongful

Termination... How to WRITE/WORD the...
CIVIL - EEOC - Discrimination, Retaliation, Wrongful Termination... How to WRITE/WORD the petition to the court for:One of the retaliations = Suspension without warning of the use of vacation time July 17 - November 13
Use of Vacation was returned 3 days after a written complaint submitted to HR about the MEN that worked for the same supervisor were/are YEARS behind inspections, and not suspended from being able to use vacation 11-10-2015 (a complaint they only sent Me a "extension of the investigation" but no formal answer.)03-27-2015 Worker's Comp Complaint submitted - the next week the Admin BACK DATED it after telling Me it was "probably just age".... which I politely emailed to her what I thought of that comment.06-18-2015 EEOC discrimination complaint submitted & accepted. = I couldn't keep up with both situations & being that PAIN is invisible, I opted to focus on documenting the EEOC situation. And I took about 100 hours off on VACATION to rest. (23+ year employee)06-30-2015 Supervisor (audio) tells Me we are all "starting fresh like new employees".06-30-2015 The Asst Director of the supervisor announces that "We are cutting back on inspections" - but My assignment was MORE than I've been assigned in a decade.... and I show them the LISTS.
And then the Asst Director says, "Um, well, I didn't say immediately...."
Then the supervisor tells Me, "Campus has grown."
I tell them, "I am still ONE person, 40 hours is 40 hours."
Supervisor tells Me, "too bad"..
I ask for help entering the inspections into the iPad because it hurts My neck - she says, "NO, You are not getting any help." (audio)06-30-2015 They send Me an application for FMLA that I did not request. - I decline.07-14-2015 Workers Comp Claim DENIED.07-16-2015 a 2nd FLMA packet was emailed to Me. - I decline again. (It reads in the first sentence, "..ensuring that you receive the benefits for which you are entitled.")I ignored and avoided everything FMLA...but I kept it all.07-17-2015 unannounced witness: EHS Director - and Supervisor email Me to for a meeting.... first half is "what is the status of your inspections?" And then it's "until further notice you can no longer use any vacation time for being behind on inspections". (no specifics)THEN - I notice an email that was redacted - that has a letter written by HR to the ADMIN that BACK DATED that worker's comp form..... They already had picked out the few hours I did use for doctor appointments that were not NECK related and said those dates would be UNEXCUSED ABSENCES if the FMLA wasn't approved... (which I never signed the FMLA, so they never got to use that letter about the "unexcused absences") ... the FMLA thing was clearly a SET UP to fire Me....?I have to figure out how to amend the petition for jury trial. I could use some help. I have been unable to find a law firm that will agree to take on the STATE of Texas for Me....Thank you in advance.
1/15/2018

Legally, state law forbids us from actually writing your complaint, we can only answer your specific questions about your situation. Here is a sample though of an employment discrimination complaint, which you can use to follow as a template/guide for your complaint: https://www.courthousenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Larry-Jones-complaint.pdf

Wording your claims:

1) Male employees working for supervisor (name) were allowed to continue to use vacation time despite being years behind in inspections, while Plaintiff was suspended from use of vacation. Upon Plaintiff complaining to HR, within 3 days HR returned the right to use vacation to Plaintiff.

2) Plaintiff filed workers compensation claim, Administration stated it was "probably just age," said comment violating the Age Discrimination in Employment Act creating a hostile work environment and discrimination based upon the age of the Plaintiff.

3) EEOC complaint was filed and plaintiff took 100 hours of vacation time based on them being in physical pain.

4) Upon taking vacation the director cut back on inspections, while Plaintiff's inspections increased. Upon being confronted about the false statement, the Assistant Director claimed they did not mean immediately cutting inspections and that they did not care that Plaintiff could not keep up with inspections.

5) Employer sought to make Plaintiff use FMLA when they were on vacation, Plaintiff denied.

6) Employer subsequently denied Plaintiff workers compensation, despite injury be caused in the course and scope of their employment.

7) Employer again tried to force employee out on FMLA, when they were using vacation time which they earned and were entitled to use. Employer tried to coerce Plaintiff into FMLA by trying to suspend ability to use vacation ex post facto.

8) Employer redacted and changed emails and forms to try to cover for their actions and improperly selected one or two medical appointments not related to workers compensation claim to use to try to retaliate against Plaintiff for filing for workers compensation and for complaining about age discrimination to employer. Employer used these as a pretext to continue discrimination and retaliation.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.

BINGO YAY THANK YOU! ...I just did stop the membership today - ya know "funds".... Holy COW, THANK YOU.... I've been trying to write.... it gets too detailed... it's too personal... there is SO MUCH bogus behavior..Court denied the attorney request - but I'll send in the list of whoever I've been contacting for months... and appeal... The District Judge referred it to the Magistrate - I looked them up... the District Judge graduated TAMU the year I was born and the other one STARTED being a judge the year My son was born - which is how I did the dead & back thing... and TAMU is where I worked after the NDE until They fired Me. ....giggle.... "God's plan" is ALL THERE IS.... We are nowHERE. ;-)I heard the TXSFMO is back at EHS - ...thinking I'll send a copy of the 12-29-2016 email CERTIFIED to the District Attorney. It's an email that has evidence that the younger male that was mentored and promoted real quick "inspected" buildings that are listed as DEMOLISHED the year before. TXSFMO hasn't answered the FALSE DATES OF INSPECTION.... I sent the info to UPD last week in an email..... *ROAR*follow Me on t w i t t e r ... Aggie Carpenter MomThis will help allot - I submitted the complaint - the case # ***** created on My grandmother's birthday 12-26, She always looks out for Me. Texas Southern District Court.I noticed this week..... the 1999 EXIT interview that didn't come over with My personnel file - when they made THAT VP the interim over HR, AND the date I buried a horse here at home in 2013 (been with Me 27 years - she said she was "getting out of the way - something BIG coming, I'd need My strength" - I'd wondered WHY I thought that from her..) The 2017, 90 day RIGHT to SUE... They are ALL dated SEPTEMBER 21. AND the day after I buried My mare (the backhoe had #33 on it, that's a God hello because it's the age Jesus was at the "celebration of rejection" and the guy driving it had lost his daughter that year - So is GOOD We met.) ...anyway, I get to the office the day after - feeling off balance/energy change and the BATTALION campus paper had a big header that read "THE O IS JUST FINE"..... ;-) O is My name.Hah...and You probably don't do numerology but 9+2+1= 3 (Trinity)Trust the LOVE based ideas, the LOGICAL stuff.... question the fear based stuff or just BE STILL and it'll fade.OH - (been awake since yesterday - rambling mind) when I sent UPD a CERTIFIED email because They had been ignoring the electronic email.... MY PO box # and the campus mail stop # for UPD are THE SAME. (UPD is located in the same building where My office was... I wasn't going to GO there. The campus mail stop to the EHS office is completely different from UPD's.)
..giggle... OMENS are so "Hansel-Gretel"Oh... what's the vocabulary for a supervisor that completely shuns you 1999-2016? It's like harassment by omission or something, I've been trying to decide how to describe it... and when I say SHUN, I really mean it.... He was My direct supervisor during the 300 days again.... gave Me EXCEEDS on the 2013-2014 evaluation. That's about the only conversation he and I had in 2014-2016.And when I amend the complaint - I only listed TAMU & System and the name on the EEOC letter that connects to that... to I go back and list the individuals that were ______________?Thanks again. ;-)
(when the debit machine asks You if You like CASH, choose YES because it's GIVING You money, You aren't SPENDING IT... works like a magnet. WORD is creative.)

Thank you for your reply.

Shun is the best word to use, if he was ignoring you and not communicating with you.

You should list any individual who specifically discriminated against you on your amended complaint.

Oh... and TAMU lied like a rabid dog about the 11-20-2015 audio of the meeting where My supervisor stood, beating her fist on the desk at Me for almost an hour - she actually yelled, I DARE YOU, I DARE YOU to FILE A COMPLAINT TO HR! I just sat there (chair too close to her desk to be able to move away) and asked her as calmly as possible to calm down.... It was WAY to OBVIOUS of a SET UP..... the witness did nothing, not a word.... I have the email I sent to HR about not feeling safe going to the monthly meetings because each one was worse than the previous one.The witnesses listed are not people that I worked WITH - only 8 of 12 witnesses I just passed in the hallway is all...and officewide meetings where I sit in the back of the room. They said I sit in front, growl, grind My teeth... reading the statements in the TAMU EEOC response is like reading a TABLOID. ...LOL, I am surprised they didn't say I "flew in a spaceship".That 1999-2015 supervisor, he flat out LIED in that witness statement - said I talked about "giving CPR to My boyfriend after HAVING SEX" (He never came to any presentation that I ever gave 2010-2013, until 2013 I gave a presentation to EHS, and RIGHT AFTER that I was told I would no longer be giving any presentations. (Departments on campus had started to request Me.)..... I have the 3 years of customer surveys of the annual presentations I gave - that write sentences naming ME as the entertaining presentation and "I'm going home to change My smoke detector now."(GET A PHOTOELECTRIC detector.. most people have ION ones.... look up the video on YouTube, Good Morning America.)Oh and the NDE, dead speak - HELL, I worked for SAFETY.... ya know "Life & Death"? I didn't go around trying to SAVE anyone from HELL, just from Themselves once in awhile, if someone died or whatever, I'm like, LIFE IS ROUND. ;-)
One of the phrases EHS said often in 2015 was CROSS TRAINING. My jewish friend noticed it when We were talking about it - I couldn't figure out what the big deal was about CROSS TRAINING when there was NO PLAN or schedule for it and everyone was still doing the SAME JOBS they did before the "Restructure".....LOL - I think I'll write this as a SCRIPT and it'll be a LIFETIME mini series or something... LOL.... Geez-O-Pete at the BAIT & SWITCH "Human Resources" was for DECADES.2013 I wrote up that stair to the roof AND the DOOR MISSING. 2014-2015 the office did not inspect it. 2017 the TXSFMO did after I complained - the door still gone.... the wall and floor on the next level are water damaged.... Those morons fired Me for DOING A GOOD JOB. The fire panel in that building has been RED TAGGED since 2015 and the TXSFMO did not list it on the 2017 inspection - HELL, page 2 reads "insert building name here" and been inspected. and get this: TXSFMO sent the YOUNGER FEMALE that They hired INSTEAD of ME in 2016 to inspect TAMU with MY NOTES, PHOTOS and REPORTS that I supplied....... LOL OMG LOL... It's so terrible, it's laughable.1996 The foreman yelled at Me, "I'M GOING TO MAKE YOU QUIT, FEMALES DON'T BELONG IN THE CARPENTER SHOP!" (The men that I worked with, that had a BET that I wouldn't last 6 months, are WHO reported Him.)
I didn't know then that He was speaking for THE UNIVERSITY... but after creating notebooks of the documents between 1992 and 2016, it took TAMU 20 years to finally force Me out. LOL, guess someone didn't like it that I didn't bother to get a student loan or spend My off time going to SCHOOL? I had a child to raise. (Making EVERYONE go to college is stupid.. jobs are JOBS)..giggle - Who needs school when there's SPELLCHECK and JUSTANSWER? Those dummies are selling EDUCATION.. they are selling LOANS. = Beware of FALSE PROFIT. ;-)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-CwKxn6MIrOOFhSNVJyaW1fYWc/view?usp=sharing is a minute of I DARE YOU...

We are now going way off the scope of this question with your replies. You are not posting questions, you are posting statements now.

okay - I'll stop. Thanks again.

I am sorry, but our time here is how we earn our living, and while we are here available to help customers to answer questions, if a customer just posts to post it takes our time away from other customers who need actual answers and I appreciate you understanding that.

too much DEFRAG on My part. ....still healing... ;-)
You've been a big help.

Thank you.

Thanks - I will.. and the loan/education comment, I did not mean YOU/educator... it may have hit a nerve? sorry.. what I mean is, there are assorted versions of smart. I'm geared scratch & sniff... not so much "read & believe". #illustrator. zzzzzzzzzzz

Thank you. This question is now closed.

Law Educator, Esq., Attorney