Employment Law

Employment Law Questions? Ask an Employment Lawyer.

Employment Law

My fiance was a victim of discrimination at work. It was…

Customer Question
My fiance was a...

My fiance was a victim of discrimination at work. It was heard by multiple people and the the company has refused to reprimand the coworker responsible. Multiple statements were taken and HR has refused multiple requests for copies.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

New York

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

Full time. Non Union

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Employment Law
1/9/2018
Employment Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 1 month ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only. Please feel free to ignore any phone service request, the expert does not send those unless asked by customer and they are sent by the site automatically.

Are these comments only because of her age/race/sex/disability/national origin?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Why was my credit card just charged $33.00?? I did not authorize that
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I paid $5.00 to have my question answered.

You need to read the site terms and if you have a question about what you agreed to or not, please contact customer service, as the experts here are not site employees and have no idea about whatever payment arrangement you have with the site. We are independent users of the site like you are.

Contact customer service about your payment issues.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Ok I still havent had my question answered
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
He's Native American. the comment was racial

And you will not receive an answer until you fix whatever issue you have with the payment agreement you made with the site. So, let me know when you have settled that issue.

Tina, Lawyer