Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

Trucking Services, St. Cloud Minnesota double dipped into my…

Customer Question
Anderson Trucking Services, St...

Anderson Trucking Services, St. Cloud Minnesota double dipped into my check twice. They claim my tax rate was over 50%. My check was only 800.00. They refuse to settle with me even though I have physical evidence of their mistake. This is not the first time this has happened. Since I started works ng with them, I have encountered six different occasions where this has happened. I have four dependents including my wife who I have to support with my paychecks. I need to know what can be legally done to get what is owed to me.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And how old is the truck?

In Minnesota. The truck is a 2015

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

Full time

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I am just trying to get paid what is owed to me.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Employment Law
1/7/2018
Employment Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today.

Are you an employee or an independent contractor with Anderson?

Tina, Lawyer