Employment Law

Employment Law Questions? Ask an Employment Lawyer.

Employment Law

I need an attorney to represent me in my Complaint against…

Customer Question
I need an attorney...

I need an attorney to represent me in my Complaint against the DOJ in Little Rock area

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you documented this or discussed it with HR?

Yes

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

Just full time. I was told I would have 30 days before the clock started AFTER THEY made a determination of vital documents they left out BUT I was called today at 12:34pm and told they had a mistake and I have to answer by Monday 1/8 without their determination of inclusion of vital docs I supplied

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Employment Law
1/6/2018
Employment Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 1 month ago

Thank you for your question.

I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, http://www.hg.org or http://www.lexmundi.com

Tina, Lawyer