Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I had spoken to you regarding an issue with disability

Customer Question
insurance regarding an appeal of...
I had spoken to you regarding an issue with disability insurance regarding an appeal of a previous decision. They have denied the claim on appeal. I need assistance by an attorney as soon as possible. I am no longer on disability and not receiving any income. I would appreciate speaking to an attorney regarding this.ThanksKC
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Employment Law
Answered in 1 day by:
1/6/2018
Employment Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 3 months ago

Thank you for your question.

I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, http://www.hg.org or http://www.lexmundi.com

Tina, Lawyer