Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I was working at a place and my boss and started talking…

Customer Question
I was working at...

I was working at a place and my boss and started talking when i was through, nothing sexual nothing ever happened i would talk to him after work for a little while never alone,his wife was due to come back to work but before she did he told me he had a girlfriend and accirding to her it was me

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Wv

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

I was working at ht hackney but through united talent, the strain of her saying that even though it was supposed to be a joke kept me so upset that after a couple of times talking to him about it and nothing getting done i ended up quiting was there something i could have done or can still do

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No i don't think so

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Employment Law
1/3/2018
Employment Lawyer: Roy Hadavi,
 replied 3 months ago
Roy Hadavi

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with extensive labor law experience. I would be happy to provide assistance. Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only.

Answer: I am sorry to hear that you felt forced to quit your job. Unfortunately, based on the information you have provided it does not seem that you have any claim against your former employer for discrimination/harassment or for constructive wrongful termination. I am sorry that I do not have better news for you, but hope that it will not affect your rating of my service today.

Rating & Additional Questions: Thank you so much for allowing me to help you with your question. I have done my best to provide information which fully addresses your question. If you have any follow-up or clarification questions, please do not rate my service. Please ask me as many questions as you need, until you feel I have earned an excellent rating. There is no additional fee. If I have fully answered your question(s) to your satisfaction, I would appreciate you rating my service (hopefully Excellent/5 stars!) at the top of the screen. Otherwise, I receive no credit for assisting you today. I thank you in advance for taking the time to provide me a positive rating! A BONUS is also appreciated if you feel I've earned one today.

even after her comment which wasn't true he would not come near me or acknowledge my presence unless he had to
Employment Lawyer: Roy Hadavi,
 replied 3 months ago

I understand how difficult the situation must have been, but as I mentioned, there simply does not seem to be any claim that arises from this situation.

I am sorry.

Roy Hadavi
Roy Hadavi
Roy Hadavi