Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I am seeking a pro bono attorney for an EEO I have filed…

Customer Question
I am seeking a...

I am seeking a pro bono attorney for an EEO I have filed aganist the Drug Enforcment Administration, Mexico City race discrimination and retilation. I have received a Completion of Investigation letter to either elect an administrative hearing before the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission or a final agency decision with the US Department of Justice Complaint Adjudication Office. Please help I have been treated unjustice. I have 36 years of Federal Government, over 25 years with DEA, over 18 years of foreign experience and 6 1/2 years in Mexico City and only black employee in the Administrative Field that have not been promoted. Due to retiliation blood pressure was very high all information document.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

I am stationed in Mexico City, but the Drug Enforcement Administration Office is in Washington, D.C. (###) ###-####

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes I have filed an EEO back in May 2017, Complaint No. DEA-2017-00846. Everything has been documented since this complaint I have had (3) retilations aganist me all document and now they want me to make a decision to go to a EEOC hearing or a final agency decision with the US Department of Justice, Complaint Adjudication Office.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

If they need anything else I just received a Repot of Investigation from the Adept Services, Inc. who conducted the Complainant.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Employment Law
1/4/2018
Employment Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 3 months ago

Thank you for your question.

I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, http://www.hg.org or http://www.lexmundi.com

Tina, Lawyer