Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I supposed to get my bonus check end of the year they are…

Customer Question
I supposed to get...

I supposed to get my bonus check end of the year they are refusing

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you documented this or discussed it with HR?

I hahe a contract letter

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

Full time

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I work long hrs i am n managmant position some weeks without a off what is my legal right

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Employment Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/3/2018
Employment Lawyer: legalgems, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
legalgems
legalgems, Lawyer

Hello! I will be reviewing your question and posting a response momentarily; if you have any follow up questions please respond here. Thanks!

I am sorry to hear this; what state is this in regards to? What is the employer's basis for refusing to give the check per the contract?

i am staten island ny yes this is in my contract they suppoised to pay

What is their reason for not paying out the bonus? Were there contingencies that did not occur that were required?