Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

How do I expose my workplace bullying experience. Many times…

Customer Question
How do I expose...

How do I expose my workplace bullying experience

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you documented this or discussed it with HR?

Many times in 12 years since I left the company in 2005

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

Full time 2003 -2005 publically traded retail company

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I live in Texas, I introduced bills in Texas on workplace bullying

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Employment Law
1/2/2018
Employment Lawyer: Patrick, Esq., Lawyer replied 6 months ago
Patrick, Esq.

Hello and thank you for entrusting me to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I will do everything I can to answer your question.

The best thing to do to expose these sort of things is write a review for the employer on employer review websites such as glassdoor.com. See here for more information. You can also write a letter to the company's corporate headquarters. They may take complains of bullying more seriously than your former direct managers.

I hope this helps. If I can clarify anything at all for you, please do not hesitate to ask. It is my pleasure to assist you further if necessary....

Please let me know if you are having any trouble viewing my answer?