Employment Law

Employment Law Questions? Ask an Employment Lawyer.

Employment Law

My employer went on a 14 day cruise on panama canal she did…

Customer Question
my employer went on a...
my employer went on a 14 day cruise on panama canal she did not pay any of her employers that pay day we did not get paid untill 2 days before our next pay period. she took her roommate and her 40 yr old son with her came back with all kinds of souvineers t-shirts hats ect. also my night shift ended because the cleints left the fa cility and she did not reshcedule me to work for the next two weeks. wich really screwed my life up as i had important bills to pay . she kept a girl that i told about the job working instead of me . i have a year priority over
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Employment Law
1/2/2018
Employment Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 1 month ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only. Please feel free to ignore any phone service request, the expert does not send those unless asked by customer and they are sent by the site automatically.

Failure to pay wages when due is against state law. So you can report them to the WA Department of Labor Wage and Hour Division for them failing to pay wages when due. So you can file a complaint against her for that and for the damages you suffered.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.

Law Educator, Esq., Attorney