Employment Law

Employment Law Questions? Ask an Employment Lawyer.

Employment Law

In December of 2017 I was attack by my disabled client which…

Customer Question
In December of 2017 I...
In December of 2017 I was attack by my disabled client which on was on work cover for 8 months.
I never put in a formal incident report and nor did they ask for one. The Adults guardians were not happy.
My boss had told my case manger at the time story’s to be un true and no action taken.
My records to work his company is confederation unless I’ve broken it
He has lied to undermine me as he his has done to many staff. Can I take an advocate to the next meeting .?
I’m still employed but not working as I still can’t drive that far
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Employment Law
1/2/2018
Employment Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 1 month ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only. Please feel free to ignore any phone service request, the expert does not send those unless asked by customer and they are sent by the site automatically.

Yes, you can have n advocate with you at the next meeting and you need to also present them with the evidence you have showing that you did nothing wrong and your boss did tell the case manager the story was untrue and you did not commit any violations. This would at least show that the boss at one point did not see any issue with your not reporting the incident or with the incident itself

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.

Law Educator, Esq., Attorney