Employment Law

Employment Law Questions? Ask an Employment Lawyer.

Employment Law

Working for VA who has been discriminatory, rude,

Customer Question
Working for VA who...

Working for VA who has been discriminatory, rude, overbooking, not possible to continue. Way over loaded with responsibilities and only 1 hr to complete everything outside the 7 hrs of therapy I do a day.

Lawyer's Assistant: Was this discussed with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?

I tried to speak to him myself but he just blew me off. My supervisor is one now but also tried to meet with him. I've told the director of mental health

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you an "at will" employee? Do you belong to a union?

Yes

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

There is LOT more going on at VA nobody knows about. If there are 22 suicides a day for veterans, how about the number of staff. Can't keep staff. Told a couple months ago they were hiring 5 additional positions for MH but only hired one last week

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Employment Law
12/31/2017
Employment Lawyer: Infolawyer, Lawyer replied 1 month ago
Infolawyer, Lawyer
Greetings! I am a legal expert on the site and am working on your question.On review of your facts, you have a good case.I can suggest some options. would you like that information? please let me know and i will put it together and respond shortly. You can wait or come back later when we email you that a reply is ready. Thanks for your patience. This is not the answer. just an opening question so I can better focus the answer and make it more helpful.
Awaiting your reply, thank you!
Tina, Lawyer