Employment Law

Employment Law Questions? Ask an Employment Lawyer.

Employment Law

I live in maryland I am the owner of a non for profit nurse…

Customer Question
I live in maryland I...
I live in maryland I am the owner of a non for profit nurse staffing company I owe an employee $3795 and I received a aletter from Department of Labor and Licensing and regulations that want me to respond to the letter. I will like to kn wo how I can make a payment plan to pay her off.
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Employment Law
12/30/2017
Employment Lawyer: Infolawyer, Lawyer replied 1 month ago
Infolawyer, Lawyer
The labor board will mediate a payment plan. If the amount is correct propose a time table you can afford. The agent will want to close it out quickly and avoid the paperwork and hearing involved if not settling.No lawyer required but if you run into difficulties, martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options.Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”Please select the 5 star (*****) rating on your page for the answer. Happy Holidays!
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Therrfore I should response with a payment plan to pay her off
but do it by phone calls with the agent and when have agreement agent will send a letter confirming the payment plan.
Good luck. Please select the 5 star (*****) rating on your page for the answer. Happy Holidays!
Infolawyer, Lawyer