Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

If I have 70 year old women coming in to fill out

Customer Question
If I have 70...

If I have 70 year old women coming in to fill out application to be a maid. Am I in trouble telling her she is too old?

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you documented this or discussed it with HR?

I am the HR

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

Full time

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Employment Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/29/2017
Employment Lawyer: ScottyMacEsq, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
ScottyMacEsq, Lawyer

Thank you for using JustAnswer.

Is this for a business, or just you employing this person? That is, do you have other employees (and if so, how many)?

Are you there?

Please note that I am still here, waiting for your response...

Hello? Should I continue to await your response, or may I assist the other customers that are waiting?

My apologies, but I must assist others that are waiting for answers to their questions. When you respond, I will try to answer as soon as I can, but I may be assisting someone else, or otherwise out of the office when you do so.