Employment Law

Employment Law Questions? Ask an Employment Lawyer.

Employment Law

Managers are taking tips from employees mangers are calling…

Customer Question
Managers are taking tips...

Managers are taking tips from employees mangers are calling employees f**king little bitches,,among other names when asked to return tips from managers,,,i was told that by a mangers,,i was also told that i have made trouble overbreaks,,,first i asked politlely to get a 30 minute break for working a 10 hour shift,,,then i had to beg for a 30 minute break,,i was retaliated against more than once,,for this,,,they would let me sit down,,then i was told to get ip to answer the phone repeatedly on my break,,i had to tell them its a 30 minute uninteruppted break,,i work tues fri sat sun,,4 days a week i get one break on tues day thats it,,i was told by amanager that since i dont smoke,,i shouldnt get a break to go outside,,,the ownwer is out of control,,,shouting swearing at managers and employees,,i see this alomost every time i work for the past 2 plus years,,,many many other thing going on there too that arent correct

Lawyer's Assistant: Was this discussed with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?

I have butted heads with the owner and managers of the place dozens of times..and always been retailiated against,,a lawer please

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the workplace "at will" or union? Is the job hourly or salaried?

Non union hourly employee

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

There are so many violations of labor law it would take me hours to get it all down,,this place is the worst i have ever worked at

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Employment Law
12/29/2017
Employment Lawyer: Infolawyer, Lawyer replied 1 month ago
Infolawyer, Lawyer
I can suggest some options. would you like that information? please let me know and i will put it together and respond shortly. You can wait or come back later when we email you that a reply is ready. Thanks for your patience. This is not the answer. just an opening question so I can better focus the answer and make it more helpful.
Tina, Lawyer