Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I am inquiring about how to find out how much a company can…

Customer Question
Hello.. I am...

Hello.. I am inquiring about how to find out how much a company can keep of your pay check if if the company states I owe them for previous over payment... Also company has not posted a paystatement showing my total hours worked and their entire withholding of hours

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

I reside in Nevada (flight attendant) and company headquarters are in Florida

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

Union, FT

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No just inquiring about my rights

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Employment Law
12/28/2017
Employment Lawyer: Infolawyer, Lawyer replied 3 months ago
Infolawyer, Lawyer
Greetings! I am a legal expert on the site and am working on your question.Company must remit wage in full without deduction. If a balance is owing and proven then employee can enter a payment plan but employer cannot unilaterally offset or deduct.Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”Please select the 5 star (*****) rating on your page for the answer. Happy Holidays!
Infolawyer, Lawyer