Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I am working in a harassment complaint representing the

Customer Question
I am working in...

I am working in a sexual harassment complaint representing the employer. I need sample questions for an interrogatory and request of production of documents

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Puerto Rico. But it is a federal case, under Title VII

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Its already filed.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No, that would be all.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Employment Law
12/28/2017
Employment Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 7 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only. Please feel free to ignore any phone service request, the expert does not send those unless asked by customer and they are sent by the site automatically.

Please understand each of these cases have different facts so while we can give some general interrogatories and requests for production, not all specifically apply to every sexual harassment case.

Here is a sample of some sexual harassment interrogatories: http://legalearth.net/United_States/1-Federal/FedCivilForms_Renamed/06-Discovery/6F%20Interrogatories/FORM_6F-18__DEFENDANT%27S_INTERROGATORIES_-_SEXUAL_HARASSMENT,_TITLE_VII.html

Here is a sample of requests for production: http://legalearth.net/United_States/1-Federal/FedCivilForms_Renamed/06-Discovery/6H%20Request%20for%20Production/FORM_6H-18__DEFENDANT%27S_RFP_-_SEXUAL_HARASSMENT,_TITLE_VII.html

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.