Employment Law

Employment Law Questions? Ask an Employment Lawyer.

Employment Law

I was in TDCJ Texas Department of Correction I just got out…

Customer Question
My name is***** and...

My name is***** and I was in TDCJ Texas Department of Correction I just got out about 6 months ago I have a problem reading I've been diagnosed with bipolar they have me on Zoloft and another medicine I have a learning problem now life is hard for me to read I haven't had a job in a while I was wondering if I qualify for any

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Yes I'm from Dallas Say

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

That's Dallas Texas

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I'm also dyslexic paranoid schizophrenic I believe I get really nervous around people I guess that's it

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Employment Law
12/27/2017
Employment Lawyer: Edward Young,
 replied 1 month ago
Edward Young

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney. I would be happy to provide assistance. Please give me a moment to formulate a response. Also, please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only.

Your question did not come through clearly. What exactly are you looking for?

Employment Lawyer: Edward Young,
 replied 1 month ago

Tell me what your question is?

Tina, Lawyer