Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I am a feuler/helper who works for Metro Transit Inc. I am…

Customer Question
HI I am a...

HI I am a feuler/helper who works for Metro Transit Inc. I am currently facing termination from my job because then lenses in my glasses were way to weak not allowing to see clear enough in order to do my job.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Minnesota

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

Yes the bemployment agreement is for full time.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No not really.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Employment Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/26/2017
Employment Lawyer: Loren, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
Loren, Lawyer

Thank you for using JA. I am Loren, a licensed attorney for over 30 yrs., and I am here to help.

I am a certified expert on JustAnswer since 2009, with nearly 100% in 5 star ratings. So, we should be able to work through your problem.

I appreciate your patience as I review your question. I will post my response shortly.

This is general information and no attorney client relationship is established.

The site may ask you if you wish to speak by phone for an extra charge. Many find the phone call to be the easiest and fastest way to get the information they need without posting on a public forum. I am also happy to continue online.

There may be a slight delay in my replies as I am assisting other JA customers also. I will reply to your follow up questions.

WHILE WE ARE CHATTING DO NOT CLICK ON THE BUTTON TO REQUEST A SECOND OPINION. IT WILL LOCK ME OUT OF THE CHAT AND PREVENT ME FROM REPLYING TO YOU.

What is your specific question, my friend?