Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I need to talk with someone about be sexually harrased at…

Customer Question
I need to talk...

I need to talk with someone about be sexually harrased at work on Christmas eve.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

California

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No, im not sure if i sould contact HR or talk with a lawyer first

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

It was my general manager, Ive been with this resturant for almost 11 years.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Employment Law
12/26/2017
Employment Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a CA licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today.

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. What specific questions did you have? I have an idea about your situation, but I don’t want to make any assumptions.

I did not know i had to pay more than 5 dollars. I would like that to be refunded, and i will seek help somewhere else.

I understand. It's a great value as there are few law offices open today and many charge up to $300 for a simple consultation. If you're interested, we can continue.