Employment Law

Employment Law Questions? Ask an Employment Lawyer.

Employment Law

I feel I have been discriminated fro my religion. CA. Full…

Customer Question
I feel I have...

I feel I have been discriminated fro my religion

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

CA

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

Full time and my work has no written policy what so ever so far

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I don't celebrate Christmas but he gave end of year bonus in a christmas card envelop so I didn't take it so he didn't give me anything in any other form.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Employment Law
12/25/2017
Employment Lawyer: LegalKnowledge, Attorney replied 1 month ago
LegalKnowledge, Attorney

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good morning. Did you tell your employer why you were not accepting the bonus? Even though you do not celebrate it, do you think your employer did this on purpose and knew?

Tina, Lawyer