Employment Law

Employment Law Questions? Ask an Employment Lawyer.

Employment Law

I filed an inquiry with the EEOC, I now what to file charges…

Customer Question
I filed an inquiry with...
I filed an inquiry with the EEOC, I now what to file charges an with the EEOC and hire an attorney. Could you recommend an attorney in my area, Denver is to far. Estes Park, Colorado is where I live. Does this sound like the way to take handle my case?
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Employment Law
12/23/2017
Employment Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 2 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only. Please feel free to ignore any phone service request, the expert does not send those unless asked by customer and they are sent by the site automatically.

You need to contact the EEOC again and you need to inform them you wish to file an actual complaint. You also need to contact the US Department of Labor Wage and Hour Division about the Equal Pay Act issue, since you are the only female and are being paid less than male counterparts.

We cannot recommend specific attorneys, the best we can suggest for getting a local employment discrimination attorney near you is the same site used by other attorneys, http://www.hg.org

or http://www.superlawyers.com

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.

Law Educator, Esq., Attorney