Employment Law

Employment Law Questions? Ask an Employment Lawyer.

Employment Law

This situation occurred back in 2010 because I feared of…

Customer Question
This situation occurred back in...
This situation occurred back in 2010 because I feared of losing my job if I camplained and I was not in a mental state to handle an investigation.
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Employment Law
12/23/2017
Employment Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 1 month ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only. Please feel free to ignore any phone service request, the expert does not send those unless asked by customer and they are sent by the site automatically.

What happened in 2010, since each action against an employer must be taken within the statute of limitations?

Tina, Lawyer