Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I work for a company who has an hr dept. But the management…

Customer Question
I work for a company...
I work for a company who has an hr dept. But the management team for my dept. Is sub contractor. Can a sub contractor discipline me
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Employment Law
12/23/2017
Employment Lawyer: Infolawyer, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Infolawyer, Lawyer
Do you report to the sub contractor?
but i am paid by my employer
My employer is Kaiser Permanente. The sub contractor is xanatos. Kaiser has a human racecourse department that is supposed to investigate and discipline.
Either may discipline unless as a company they have decided with the sub that any discipline must happen by and only by HR. Such a policy may be in writing via contract, memo or evidenced by company practice.Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”