Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I have a contract with a company who's work is not very good…

Customer Question
I have a contract...

I have a contract with a company who's work is not very good and he is very slow. How do I get out of the contract

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Texas

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No only a work permit

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Employment Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/22/2017
Employment Lawyer: DamienJD, Attorney replied 6 months ago
DamienJD
DamienJD, Attorney

Hello: My name is ***** ***** I am an attorney.

Does the contract have a termination clause, or right to cancel clause?

No

If you believe that the person is not performing to the standards necessary to fulfill the contract, then in effect, you are claiming the person is in breach of contract.

We can continue to discuss this. Feel free to ask any followup questions.

Can I be sued for the remainder of the contract if work is not finished

Possibly, you can go into more detail so I can understand what is happening.

I tired to place call food not go through
Call me
Called failed
I guess I have been dropped. Thanks for nothing

You can contact customer service in an attempt to rectify the payment issue for the call:

Just Answer Customer Service:

(###) ###-####/p>