Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I am currently issue at my job with my boss and i have

Customer Question
I am currently issue...

I am currently issue at my job with my boss and i have reached to her boss and HR. They seem to neglect the problem just because my boss has been around for a long time

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Can you connect to a lawyer to discuss taking a potential legal action against them before i leave MN Minnesota

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

Full time

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No that's it The company is call CertainTeed Saint Gobain

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Employment Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/22/2017
Employment Lawyer: DamienJD, Attorney replied 7 months ago
DamienJD
DamienJD, Attorney

Hello: My name is ***** ***** I am an attorney.

What is the issue or situation or problem?

The issue is that I have been working for this company call CertainTeed for six months now and my boss is extremely angry all the time. I am having a hard time performing or doing my job. I reached to her boss but he is super supportive of her and he isn't willing to do anything to improve our relationship. I am just getting ready to leave the company but I want to know if i have any legal ground to take any action against the company
Is it possible for us to talk later?

Yes. We can chat later on the phone if you want to do so.

Any legal action would have to be based on discrimination or harassment due to race, sex, disability, ethnic origin, etc or based on retaliation. You would have to show that you are being treated differently than other employees.

Another legal action could occur if you had an employment contract and the company is breaching it.

We can discuss more if you want to do so.

Have I answered your questions? We can continue to discuss the issues if you want to do so.

Do i need to pay 59 dollars for a phone call?

We can continue in the Q&A if you do not want to speak on the phone.

Hello. I have not heard back you. Are you still looking for help on your question? If so, please let me know. Thank you.