Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I was terminated in Sept and was expecting to receive

Customer Question
I was terminated in...

I was terminated in Sept and was expecting to receive unemployment insurance benefits in which my claim had been denied because they said I quit instead of being terminated. Now I have lost almost everything and just received another denial and have another Hearing on JAN 4TH 2018 I feel now that I was wrongfully terminated.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

NV

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

unemployment benefits only

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I'm starting to stress out I already lost one vehicle to reposession recently/

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Employment Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/22/2017
Employment Lawyer: Patrick, Esq., Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Patrick, Esq.

Hello and welcome. I am very sorry to hear about this. What specifically is your question for me, please? I very much look forward to helping you on this matter.